What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New smart cover and stylus

ajax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I definately need/want a stylus with the new ipad2 and I like the new smart cover, but i'm not sure how the 2 will go together. I need to be able to store the stylus with the case so I don't lose it. Do you think it has any stylus holder built into the cover?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I definately need/want a stylus with the new ipad2 and I like the new smart cover, but i'm not sure how the 2 will go together. I need to be able to store the stylus with the case so I don't lose it. Do you think it has any stylus holder built into the cover?

Ajax,

What do you need/plan to use the stylus for?

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Do you guys think the cases that are on the market right now (Apple or others) will be too loose for the iPad 2?

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was on chat with Apple last night about the Apple iPad case was told
would not work with iPad 2. So guess most of them are. :(`

Last edited:

bummpr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another solution

I've got one of these that stick in the audio jack and I love it...never lose it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/BoxWave-Capacitive-iPad-Stylus-Crimson/dp/B000ETU944/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1303362572&sr=8-3]Amazon.com: BoxWave Capacitive iPad Stylus (Crimson Red): Electronics[/ame]

SHOi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the one with pen (pen on one side and stylus on the other end). It has clip like normal pen so i can just clip it on my smart cover. Doesn't affect the sleep/wake function.

angel0811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can the smart cover be washed/cleaned, mine is orange so it gets dirty kinda fast??

laura331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just found some very interesting Ipad Stylus

Store you stylus using Dust Cap, very creative idea, protect your iPad Dust Cap,and also store your ipad stylus, this one might be you need. ipad stylus

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
laura331 said:
Store you stylus using Dust Cap, very creative idea, protect your iPad Dust Cap,and also store your ipad stylus, this one might be you need. ipad stylus

Huh? Okay, didn't see the link at the end.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts