What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carriage Returns on iPad

jlscreative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a basic href email link on my website that automatically fills the email subject and body for the user. In the body content, I have ASCII carriage return codes (%0D) and they are recognized on computers, but not on iPad or iPhone. Does anyone know of a work around for this? Are there specific carriage returns for iOs devices?

Thanks,
Jason

Here is the code I'm using:
Code:
<a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Project Inquiry&body=Details Regarding My Project%0D%0DYour Name: %0DYour E-Mail Address: %0DYour Phone Number: %0DWhat Can I Help You With?: %0DWill I Be Picking Up This Project From Another Designer?: %0DWhat Is The Best Time To Contact You?: %0DAdditional Comments: %0D%0DFor streamlining purposes, please do not edit the format of the above questionnaire. Thank you.">send me an email.</a>

Most reactions

Latest posts