1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Carriage Returns on iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by jlscreative, Jan 10, 2013.

1. jlscreative

jlscreative iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

I have a basic href email link on my website that automatically fills the email subject and body for the user. In the body content, I have ASCII carriage return codes (%0D) and they are recognized on computers, but not on iPad or iPhone. Does anyone know of a work around for this? Are there specific carriage returns for iOs devices?

Thanks,
    Jason

Here is the code I'm using:
    Code:
    <a href="mailto:myemail@gmail.com?subject=Project Inquiry&body=Details Regarding My Project%0D%0DYour Name: %0DYour E-Mail Address: %0DYour Phone Number: %0DWhat Can I Help You With?: %0DWill I Be Picking Up This Project From Another Designer?: %0DWhat Is The Best Time To Contact You?: %0DAdditional Comments: %0D%0DFor streamlining purposes, please do not edit the format of the above questionnaire. Thank you.">send me an email.</a>