What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't believe how much I missed the iPad.

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Funny bought the first one on launch day and I was amazed from the start the a the 11.6 MBA came out so sold my iPad and loved the air, but was getingshoulder pains from laying down and surfing , sold it and bought a base Model,

I rally missed it that much, now bought the envy printer and it really all I will ever need except to sync it once in a while to my kids PC. Lol I am so happy and have the gift card for the next ipad2 already :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well as the Eagles said in Hotel California, "You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave!"

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not surprised as it's become just part of our lives. We'd definitely miss them if they were lost

Considering how modern appliances are build for our comfort how come computers have forced us for years to sit upright at a table/desk staring at a fixed screen? It really is the start of a revolution.
(4 months till April)

ps. slap an extra disk in the kids pc and stream your videos with zumocast or air video. They'll never know.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried netbooks and laptops NONE even come close to the user comfort of the iPad for browsing....

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well as the Eagles said in Hotel California, "You can check out any time you want, but you can never leave!"

your telling your age there young man and Macgirl it hard to go from something that is great to something that is ok ..

Welcome back to the dark side of the Apple Ipad where we have chesse cake and cookies for you enjoyment on this side of the dark side of the Ipad world :D

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you get the gift card as part of a deal on the returns, or as a promo of some kind?

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you get the gift card as part of a deal on the returns, or as a promo of some kind?
I paid for my MacBook air with gift cards, so my return came back that way I also made out great was given 280.00 in best buy RZ. points so got my current iPad very cheap

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cool thing is I was trying to win a iPad on another site and won

Prize Details:
(1) Barnes & Noble Nook 3g
(1) LG BD530 Bluray Player
(1) Vado HD
(1) Harry Potter Years 1-6 Bluray Box Set
(1) Hitachi 500GB External Portable Drive
(1) AlphaPower Battery Charger
(1) OCZ Rally 16GB Flash Drive
(1) $100 US Mattress Gift Card

Now I can sell the things I will not use and buy something I will ;)

OP
M

Macgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loving it more each day.....:ipad-front:

Most reactions

Latest posts