What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cannot delete images off ipad (13 gig worth)

imreasc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok. I have the camera connector kit. have downloaded images to ipad for storage whilst away (from a 5d, so large files). come home. import to lightroom. deleted by going the long way (selecting each one and deleting IN the ipad)
well it says that i have 13 gig of photos on there. however only shows 4 small email saved images, as i 'deleted' everything else....

when i plug into phoneview it says that there is 2500 odd images, but there is no thumbnail or anything. lightroom/iphoto do not pick up said "images"

I tried a restore of course it just put them all back on when i restored from back-up. short of having to restore it again and starting from scratch, is there a way to get this 13 gig of nuisance off my ipad!!

thanks for reading!

nhbeast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure whats going on there, this is a stange issue. I have a 50D, and after importing my photos from the iPad to Aperture, I can go in and manually delete them from the iPad, and they are indeed gone.

Try synching a small sample album via iTunes, then go in and un-check the albums and re-synch again. Perhaps those 2500+ images don't actually exist?

Most reactions

Latest posts