What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

camera roll on ipad2

Stuart10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once I have placed the photos I want from the camera roll to the appropriate albums, I want to delete the camera roll. However, when you tap on 'delete', there is a warning that you will be deleting all instances of the photo including the copies in the album. This is no good. I just want to delete those photos in camera roll.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't actually want to delete the Camera Roll photos, because any album you've copied those photos to are just linking to the originals on the Camera Roll.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can't delete from camera roll it deletes the pic for good I know it's useless but you can get some good apps like myphotos which let you hide pictures and place them in albums if that helps just search hide photos or photo vaults etc

OP
S

Stuart10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not the answer I wanted of course, but thanks for your time

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
all of your phptoes ends up in the camera roll.

but when you make folders for the pictures you simply just makes an organized shortcut to all your pictures, while the originals stays in the main camera folder.

Sent from my iPad 2 wifi 32gb (jailbreaked) using iPF

BQ173

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have a question. How do I get the photos on my I phone on my I pad? I have tried I tunes but can't find my photos.

Thanks
BQ173

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could sync iCloud up together if both devices use the same apple ID or just email them to yourself and open on other device, or you could buy the camera connection kit on eBay for a few pounds and connect the devices together.
Hope this helps

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The PhotoSync app does a good job of transferring photos between iOS devices. It is universal, so you pay once and load it on both devices. Be careful, there is a PhotoSync app and a Photo-Sync app. You want the first.

This works very well for getting stuff to/from your camera roll.

If you want to sync the same albums on the iPhone as iPad, then you just set them up the same way in iTunes. iOS and iPod: Syncing photos using iTunes

Most reactions

Latest posts