What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar reminders.

Stokesley Lad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Calendar the default reminder for birthdays (all day) is 1 week. Is it possible to be notified/alerted each day of that week? I know that this is available in Windows Calendar and it's a feature which I would like to have on my iPad.
Thank you.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you tap on the event (birthday) then "Edit" you can add a second reminder but it don't think you can add one for every day of the week.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked through my calendar apps and Pocket Informant allows me to do what you want, I just added alerts for every day in the week before my daughters birthday.

The Archangel

OP
Stokesley Lad

Stokesley Lad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked through my calendar apps and Pocket Informant allows me to do what you want, I just added alerts for every day in the week before my daughters birthday. The Archangel
Thanks for that; I've installed the app and it does all you say.
Thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is great to hear....I'm a bit of a calendar anorak so feel free to ask any more questions.

The Archangel

Could you, mayhaps, fix that auto-correct booboo? As, you're a "calendar [what]"?

I tried and tried to figure out what you meant, but I just can't. Unless, of course, you mean what you say and you are a walking, talking coat with dates.... :D

Marilyn

Who does like "taking the Mickey out of" people sometimes... :)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at me, learning something new! I did not know that was a phrase used by Brits. Coolio. And thanks. Well then, in regards to my suggestion for an auto-correct fix ... never mind! :) Marilyn

For the inventors of the Queens English we tend to twist it all out of shape.....then complain when folks from other countries "don't speak it proper like what we do"!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts