What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buisness organization

petersons_bobcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a contractor and I get calls and people want estimates and eventually want work done.i am tired of writing down "call this person" or "this person needs and estimate" and then I'm tired of having to write lists of people to want work done and are on a waiting list that I loose so often. So I am pretty much saying that I would like an app that I can write that stuff down and be organized about it. Does anyone have any suggestions.?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not cheap, but Omnifocus is about the most powerful and versatile task tracker out there for the iPad.

Things is pretty good too.

On the other hand Evernote is free (for a basic account). It might take a while to figure out what notebooks to create and how you want to organize stuff, but it's very flexible, with powerful tagging and search features. Combined with Evernote Hello for your phone and you should be able to track just about any project and/or person. Skitch, Penultimate, Paper by 53, and many other apps offer ways to add picture, drawings, hand written notes, and a multitude of other things to your Evernote notes.

Though, fair warning, you might find you want to upgrade to the paid account after a while.

Most reactions

Latest posts