What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organize complex lists

maccarthyconor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I'm an orchestral musician, and I'm looking for an app that will help me keep track of my sheet music library.

I have lots of music, and want an app that will act as a 'master index', so that ill know which pieces by, for example, Beethoven are in my library, and which I need to get from the orchestra library. I have a paper list, but its getting more and more complex, and its difficult to keep things alphabetical as the library grows.

When I search the app store for something to organize lists I inevitably get many 'to-do'list options. Ive tried other ways of scearching, but haven't come across anything that even comes close to fulfilling my needs.

I can't be the only person looking to keep long lists of info organized!

As what I'm looking for is so basic, I really don't want to spend much more that $1.

Help!!

Most reactions

Latest posts