What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Book-style case

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been thinking about one of these nice cases, but I hate that strap that keeps the iPad1 version closed. They seem to offer magnetic latches for the iPad2 but not the iPad1. Wonder why?

Jwin97

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They just recently developed the kinetic/magnetic latch. They are not going to do more R&D for the iPad 1 case since most orders now are for the iPad 2 case.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heaviside said:
I have been thinking about one of these nice cases, but I hate that strap that keeps the iPad1 version closed. They seem to offer magnetic latches for the iPad2 but not the iPad1. Wonder why?

Knowing Treegloo, you could try dropping them a note inquiring if they could do an iPad 1 case with a kinetic latch, as a custom job.

Sidney6653

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.scottecornell.com
New Custom Portenzo case for the new IPad finally came today, after a month and a half wait! BUT!! I've got to say I am extremely impressed! It was worth the wait. The craftsmanship is amazing, and I can say from experience that their customer service is top- notch! I called them several times to question the delays (I thought it got lost), and each time, they patiently looked on the computer, then walked out to the factory floor to verify that it was still in the production process, then came back and politely told me that it was fine, they touched it, and not to worry! :). Also, I changed my original iPad 2 order to an IPad 3 about 2 weeks after I ordered it, and they had no problem scrambling around and fixing it so I would get the 3. Awesome job Awesome Portenzo people!

bryantracy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sidney6653 said:
New Custom Portenzo case for the new IPad finally came today, after a month and a half wait! BUT!! I've got to say I am extremely impressed! It was worth the wait. The craftsmanship is amazing, and I can say from experience that their customer service is top- notch! I called them several times to question the delays (I thought it got lost), and each time, they patiently looked on the computer, then walked out to the factory floor to verify that it was still in the production process, then came back and politely told me that it was fine, they touched it, and not to worry! :). Also, I changed my original iPad 2 order to an IPad 3 about 2 weeks after I ordered it, and they had no problem scrambling around and fixing it so I would get the 3. Awesome job Awesome Portenzo people!

Hi all

Do you have a phone number for Portenzo?

I ordered wrong item

Thx

Bt

Most reactions

Latest posts