What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I don't have 75,000 sp looks like I need to collect more pumps which takes 2 days or more!! It says I can collect thm from trips, which trips? I only get coconut and mango

Gotta get the bus and you can get pumps by visiting friends and cleaning their cities. Hope this helps. If you click on the box next to the vehicles in the terminal, it will tell you what items you can get from trips.

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

Benjiii86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I really could need some turbines for my Power Plant. Please help me. :)

Big Business player-ID: Benjiii86 Cityname: Benjiii86 Town (really clever, I know) Level: 36

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gotta get the bus and you can get pumps by visiting friends and cleaning their cities. Hope this helps. If you click on the box next to the vehicles in the terminal, it will tell you what items you can get from trips.

Looks like I have to start again my came rebooted and now I'm at level 9

BobbiCity is my city name
all my friends showed up but I need chisels again :(

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks like I have to start again my came rebooted and now I'm at level 9

BobbiCity is my city name
all my friends showed up but I need chisels again :(

Yay my game was reloaded so I don't have to start all over after playing level 1-9 again it asked would I like to reload my other level and I got my game back - just an FYI

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay my game was reloaded so I don't have to start all over after playing level 1-9 again it asked would I like to reload my other level and I got my game back - just an FYI

Great news!!!!!

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I have a question...is the Better than Eiffel achievement reward different than the rewards in the safe at the end if completed in the time farm allotted?

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, all the time!

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 48 From: Chicago, Illinois:)

I feel better it happened to be with credit and cash .. I almost had 100,000 for the award and both times it happend on expansion grrrrrrrr

Btw does anyone recommend getting a second college to speed the process up?

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's an excellent question...I would like to know the same thing. I don't see that it would hurt but I hate to waste money if not necessary.

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know constant questions are a pain but the things that come from the entertainment buildings for the Eiffel Tower how does the drop rate start? When you get to that point does the game just know to start dropping them?

I am sorry to ask soooo many questions.

Foxtrotter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whilst there is no right or wrong way to progress I do not believe many people would have bought a second college. Whilst I did not complete the tower in the 30 days it was not the training that held me up. If you want you can do the training in advance and have them ready. Collecting items from friends and collecting energy were my downfalls. You are not going to complete the task at all without a food plant and so this would be a much better purchase unless you already have one.

On a separate point, yes the game knows you are ready to collect rubber ducks etc and will dispense them sometimes on a random basis when you collect the rent from the relevant entertainment facilities. Obviously the speed at which you are able to collect them depends on luck and how many of that type of property you have.

Last edited:

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Whilst there is no right or wrong way to progress I do not believe many people would have bought a second college. Whilst I did not complete the tower in the 30 days it was not the training that held me up. If you want you can do the training in advance and have them ready. Collecting items from friends and collecting energy were my downfalls. You are not going to complete the task at all without a food plant and so this would be a much better purchase unless you already have one.

On a separate point, yes the game knows you are ready to collect rubber ducks etc and will dispense them sometimes on a random basis when you collect the rent from the relevant entertainment facilities. Obviously the speed at which you are able to collect them depends on luck and how many of that type of property you have.

I'm at the point where I am just saving up money for the upcoming challenges such as upgrading the admin building twice and expand 3 times that will cost a lot

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I have a question...is the Better than Eiffel achievement reward different than the rewards in the safe at the end if completed in the time farm allotted?

Yes, you get the Better than Eiffel achievement when you finish building the Eiffel Tower, regardless if you do it within the allotted time frame.

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I feel better it happened to be with credit and cash .. I almost had 100,000 for the award and both times it happend on expansion grrrrrrrr

Btw does anyone recommend getting a second college to speed the process up?

I've blown around 50 city credit for a plot of land...at least 3 times!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts