What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know constant questions are a pain but the things that come from the entertainment buildings for the Eiffel Tower how does the drop rate start? When you get to that point does the game just know to start dropping them?

I am sorry to ask soooo many questions.

Yes, once that task comes up for the Eiffel Towel quest, those items will start dropping then. Not ahead of time. And then they will stop once you've completed that task.

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 48 From: Chicago, Illinois:)

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New Super Event!! Get ready!!! This time the reward is a unique factory...Printing Office.

Attachments

• image-3364019853.jpg
    image-3364019853.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 210

Marmaseuth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Super Event!! Get ready!!! This time the reward is a unique factory...Printing Office.

How do these work? Where do you find it? Do you have to store all these items? Silly questions perhaps lol

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leave me Alone complete!
Do I need to make sure my pop. Is at the building lvl of 16300 to win or will I be able to get building and put in storage? Or do I need to worry about building housing as well?

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How do these work? Where do you find it? Do you have to store all these items? Silly questions perhaps lol

No you don't have to keep products in inventory. Icon will show up on right and is a 4 day event. Anytime over those 4 days complete the numbers they have given you. Everyone gets different set of numbers from what I can tell. When you have completed your task you can claim it. If your population is not high enough it will go into your storage to pull out later. This should answer DragonFairie too.

Trumpster2, city: Podunk, level 50

Rikmondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A challenge indeed. 252 cookies and 102 Muesli !! I better get to it.... I hope the factory does not need other goods to make the items with, if not, it does look quiet profitable..

Name: Rikmondo (no more spending) City name: Rikville Level. 60. Needs: hammers, please.

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've blown around 50 city credit for a plot of land...at least 3 times!!!

Oh man that sucks and credits are hard to come by the only way I know is by leveling up!

I just saw the new challenge man I couldn't sleep last night and could have started already :/ .. I have to upgrade my dairy factory ASAP and get to it

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Leave me Alone complete!
Do I need to make sure my pop. Is at the building lvl of 16300 to win or will I be able to get building and put in storage? Or do I need to worry about building housing as well?
Did you say no constantly or did you accept some of citizens help?

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks and credits are hard to come by the only way I know is by leveling up!

I just saw the new challenge man I couldn't sleep last night and could have started already :/ .. I have to upgrade my dairy factory ASAP and get to it

You also get one every time you send your ship full. And occasionally for different achievements. There is also an opportunity every once in a while to go to the Big Business Facebook page and that gives 3 city credits. But yes, they are definitely hard to come by. I kick myself every time I go to fast and click them away. Now I'm down to only 3 so there is no chance of accidentally spending a bunch o something silly. :)

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You also get one every time you send your ship full. And occasionally for different achievements. There is also an opportunity every once in a while to go to the Big Business Facebook page and that gives 3 city credits. But yes, they are definitely hard to come by. I kick myself every time I go to fast and click them away. Now I'm down to only 3 so there is no chance of accidentally spending a bunch o something silly. :)

I have my Facebook linked to the game but when I own challenges it doesn't offer the credits anymore like it did when you first start the game

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's weird I just got this bookshelf award thing and don't see it in my storage ? Where did it go?

It sounds like you earned a bonus at top of page below population. Probably an advertising campaign. Check it out.

Trumpster2, city: Podunk, level 50

Germanmajor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't bother with the contest unless you can build a building because they won't let you put it in storage. I need almost 2 million population before I can build it and I met the production requirements.

City: Geldville player level 52 Player name: Germanmajor and I am from rural Maine. Tools are always appreciated for upgrading buildings.

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't bother with the contest unless you can build a building because they won't let you put it in storage. I need almost 2 million population before I can build it and I met the production requirements.

City: Geldville player level 52 Player name: Germanmajor and I am from rural Maine. Tools are always appreciated for upgrading buildings.

Really?!? You made all the required items but it doesn't give you the option to put it in storage? D you mind posting a screen shot?

Most reactions