What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all

How do I effectively use the advt campaign, I used the last one and nothing happened;(

Need turbines, and tools, as trying to upgrade things. Missed all the 'new contests' as was away in Wales!!
No decorations please.

Cheers

Sid

I was hoping someone more knowledgeable would answer this but I'll give it a try. You would use the advertising campaign when your population is much below what the maximum is (middle bar on top). It probably has the houses give you people twice as fast. Have not used one before so if someone else knows more please correct this post!

Trumpster2, city: Podunk, level 50

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the help I'm not upgrading terminal yet since I have to finish hiring workers for the Eiffel Tower

Also I made two limestones nd its still asking me for 6 more pumps.. There are no instructions what do I do next?

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh and I have two limestones in my warehouse .. Do I keep or sell?

If you are collecting limestones for a task such as Eiffel tower you have to hold them in your warehouse until you have ALL of them. You can also use limestone for upgrading some entertainment buildings.

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are collecting limestones for a task such as Eiffel tower you have to hold them in your warehouse until you have ALL of them. You can also use limestone for upgrading some entertainment buildings.

Oh I didn't know I need them for Eiffel Tower so maybe I will keep them

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know I need them for Eiffel Tower so maybe I will keep them

Look back a few pages. Megfree listed the Eiffel tower tasks in order. I would stop with the quarry until you get near the task requiring the limestone otherwise they will just take up space in your warehouse.

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was hoping someone more knowledgeable would answer this but I'll give it a try. You would use the advertising campaign when your population is much below what the maximum is (middle bar on top). It probably has the houses give you people twice as fast. Have not used one before so if someone else knows more please correct this post!

That would have been my guess as well but haven't tried it so not certain.

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 48 From: Chicago, Illinois:)

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look back a few pages. Megfree listed the Eiffel tower tasks in order. I would stop with the quarry until you get near the task requiring the limestone otherwise they will just take up space in your warehouse.

Thanks found it I need the limestone! 10 of them !

Why can't I gift anything but chisels?

JC8489

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks found it I need the limestone! 10 of them !

Why can't I gift anything but chisels?

The tools you can gift change daily. It also depends on what level you are at. Example you can't gift drills until you are at level 27 I believe. What level are you? If you post your user name people can add you. Add me if you like.

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to thank my friend Benville for sending me a turbine except I have no idea what to do with it...lol! Anyone want to help me out with this?

DragonFairey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Miss Judy! That's good to know. I feel it will be a long while before I get there but I will get there eventually!

Kmla48

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Umm I refreshed my iPad and my game is now gone! I re-downloaded it and I am at level one? Is there a way to get it back?

Most reactions

Latest posts