What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps stuck

Apps automatic quit

• Help

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Help

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Encore1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone ... Mine is ipad2 iOS 5.1.1 .... I download the apps Mliteview.. That apps ios4 or later also can be Support ... But why when I download finish ... Then I click the apps ,on loading , will automatic quit .... I tried to uninstall and install .. Also same the problem ...another apps don't have this problem....

OP
E

Encore1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This apps is Ip camera apps ... No problem for ios 4 or later ... When I click the apps on loading then automatic quit ....
Have you tried contacting the developer using the link in the app listing?

OP
E

Encore1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This apps is Ip camera apps ... No problem for ios 4 or later ... When I click the apps on loading then automatic quit ....
Download finish and install finish ... Click the apps then loading then quit ...

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try restarting your iPad, holding both the sleep and home button at the same time. When your iPad starts up again see if the app works. If it doesn't it may be a bug in the app. Try contacting the developer as scifan57 said.

Most reactions

Latest posts