What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Smart Sign "Secret" Gesture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know it or happen to have a video showing it? I want one incase I ever go to an apple store and all the iPad's are taken? Also would it work on my own iPad?

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why? What are they going to do? You could come across it by just swiping up and down the screen! Their not the police...

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
Why? What are they going to do? You could come across it by just swiping up and down the screen! Their not the police...

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

You're talking about interfering with signage at a store. Think about it in the lines of spray painting on a store's poster. By going into an Apple Store and using whatever "secret gesture" you can to convert their smart sign to a regular ol' iPad, you are quite literally interfering with their product advertisement. At the very least, they could call the police on you for vandalism. Whether that charge sticks or is valid is a wholly different topic and would be highly dependent on your location.

If they catch you messing with their signs in a way that the signs aren't meant to be messed with, they can also kick you out of the store. Trespassing charges follow that if you decide not to leave or ever come back without prior permission.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haha trespassing, if you did it by accident you wouldn't be none the wiser that's the point I'm getting at!

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are you guys talking out? I have never heard of this secret gesture and google didn't help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions