What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Categories of Games - Sign My Petition

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody else wish Apple would create sub categories (arcade,sports,time management, adventure etc) for the game section in the app store?

You agree - sign my petition...I get enough signatures..im sending it to Apple in CA.

Apple

1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This post is your petition?

I don't think that's how it works...

My suggestion, if you really wanted to do it and, unfortunately, no - I don't think enough people are going to give a damn to sign it, or even if they do it won't make a difference, would be to go to an online petition site.

Also, you'd probably want to suggest this on the Apple forums where there's just a smidge more traffic. And you're most certainly not the only one that wants this or has asked for it, you may just be the only person on these boards...

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont think Apple cares about feedback from users. If you dont like how they are doing things, its probably because you are wrong.

ipadfanatic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont think Apple cares about feedback from users. If you dont like how they are doing things, its probably because you are wrong.

Correct, they don't like feedback but it does not hurt and only takes a few minutes to put together.

Most reactions

Latest posts