What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple iPad Case Mod Stand

dim3m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some of you would probably have an Apple iPad case. Nice but on land scape mode, it tips over forward easily. Here is a very simple and cheap solution.

IMG_0690.jpg

Here is the video on making one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dukum3msCnw"]YouTube - iPad case w/ simple stand mod[/ame]

The idea is to keep the iPad in its case and add a simple mod to prevent it from tipping forward easily. And of course, cheap, simple and not bulky. It can be easily stored with the ipad case itself.

Hope this helps others with their Apple iPad Case.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Love it!

I do have that case, and that is an excellent mod. I like it because...

1) It works
2) Simple
3) Does not actually alter the construction of the case

This is one I will do...

Thanks for sharing...

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well done, and great presentation. As soon as apple sees this they'll probably brand your stand attachments as "iFeet" and sell them for $30 a pop :)

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This presentation post gets my vote for the best posting from any others in the entire forum!
Especially when its so helpful and in an un-arrogant way, some people just go off and think what they post is final word and not always helpful, especially when it's something they only parrot from another member or web source.

This on the other hand is delightful and spontaneous and I get the feeling you had lots of fun making it. Bravo Bravo, Good Sir! :)

Fotonutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really incredible idea!!!
Why didn't the guys at Cupertino think of this!

Just hope you can patent this idea of yours.

Fotonutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm.....tried cutting the plastic iLegs, but had a hard time trying to cut the two slits !

Not that easy to cut and file.:mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts