What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple Experience

ajvan2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I had the unfortunate pleasure of having to make an appointment at my local Apple Store because my mini had failed completely. It wouldn't power up, charge, reset. It was DEAD!! My appointment was today and to my surprise I was in and out within 15 minutes! Friendly and knowledgeable staff! This was my first encounter with a major issue with any apple product I own and they truly stand behind the products. I walked in with a dead mini, left with a new one.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, I had the unfortunate pleasure of having to make an appointment at my local Apple Store because my mini had failed completely. It wouldn't power up, charge, reset. It was DEAD!! My appointment was today and to my surprise I was in and out within 15 minutes! Friendly and knowledgeable staff! This was my first encounter with a major issue with any apple product I own and they truly stand behind the products. I walked in with a dead mini, left with a new one.

Wow, sorry to hear about your mini--but so glad to hear another great experience at Apple! That's so good to hear about your outcome! :)

danclarete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
conferencecentral.net.au
Those were only rare cases. Believe it or not Apple as always is very attentive and I so love their staff for being approachable and friendly. When talking to them I know that they are sensible enough to handle my concern and they are serious about it. I've to give them a thumbs up.:thumbs:

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
15 minutes is the shocker to me. I've always had to wait until at least 10 minutes after my appointment before the tech came out to meet me. Glad it worked out for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts