What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appearance

Qasvortex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering if there is a way in which we can change the entire look of the ipad? for example when you swipe to unlock and when you in the home screen when you swipe to go to the next page of apps, how do we change all of that? can we change all of that?

thanks,
Qas

evohicks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, maybe look into jail breaking your iPad for more ideas, I haven't done it or know anything about it but I'm sure some one will be along shortly to explain more.

grimbarian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can change the wallpaper for the unlock and home screens. Go to Settings - Brightness and Wallpaper where you can choose from any photos you already have on the iPad. Otherwise have a search in the app store for wallpaper apps. Search for "Wallpaper +free" without the quotation marks for a selection of free apps.

This is my swipe to unlock screen:
Photo 02-08-2012 20 56 44.png

Home screen
Photo 02-08-2012 20 51 53c.jpg

John

Last edited:
OP
Q

Qasvortex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks but thats not what i meant, i mean the slider bar and the entire theme of the ipad, is there a way to change that?

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, you can change the entire theme of the iPad. You will look into jailbreaking the iPad. Look into Cydia (automatically added after jailbreak) and look into the sources and look at the "BigBoss Repo" there are already a number of customized themes in there, there are also other sources that provide this. But in the meantime you can look at that one.

Most reactions

Latest posts