1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

App that allows editing word files when offline?

Discussion in 'iPad for Business and Education' started by persson, Sep 13, 2013.

1. persson

persson iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know of an App that allows viewing and editing word files when offline?

I have both a PC and an ipad. I want to work with my worddocuments when I´m offline with the ipad. When I get back to office I want it to sync the changes so I can reach it from my PC.
    I have documents in dropbox, box, googledrive etc but I can´t find any app that really let me edit when offline. If I have to bye an app I want to know if it really works before I´ll pay for it ;)

Thanks,
    //Kristin
  2. hpulmer

hpulmer iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Office2HD
    I have the problem that I need to work offline as well. Once opened from Dropbox, Box, etc. you have the file in the app. Work on it offline, when back online you have to save it in the cloud storage again to have the updated version available on your computer.

Hope this helps,
    • Like Like x 2