What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App that allows editing word files when offline?

persson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an App that allows viewing and editing word files when offline?

I have both a PC and an ipad. I want to work with my worddocuments when I´m offline with the ipad. When I get back to office I want it to sync the changes so I can reach it from my PC.
I have documents in dropbox, box, googledrive etc but I can´t find any app that really let me edit when offline. If I have to bye an app I want to know if it really works before I´ll pay for it ;)

Thanks,
//Kristin

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Does anyone know of an App that allows viewing and editing word files when offline?

I have both a PC and an ipad. I want to work with my worddocuments when I´m offline with the ipad. When I get back to office I want it to sync the changes so I can reach it from my PC.
I have documents in dropbox, box, googledrive etc but I can´t find any app that really let me edit when offline. If I have to bye an app I want to know if it really works before I´ll pay for it ;)

Thanks,
//Kristin

Office2HD
I have the problem that I need to work offline as well. Once opened from Dropbox, Box, etc. you have the file in the app. Work on it offline, when back online you have to save it in the cloud storage again to have the updated version available on your computer.

Hope this helps,

Most reactions

Latest posts