What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word 2010 Review Function on iPad?

patnshan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
For work, I review lots of Word documents written by other people. On my PC, I like to use the "review" function to add notes for the writer inside the document. I am currently trying out good reader, pages, cloudon, and onlive to read and review these documents. It looks like onlive will do what I wish however, it appears to be functional only while online. I'd prefer a solution that will work offline. Any ideas? Please let me know if I am not being clear enough. Basically, I want some way to add notations to a word doc, save them, and send them to the writer so that they can read them.
Thanks for any help!
Pat

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
At this time, no. There is no Word compatible viewer/editor that supports "Review" for iOS devices. Keep your fingers crossed that Microsoft follows through on its promise to release Office for iOS.

OP
P

patnshan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's maddening actually:). I'll stick with onlive desktop then, as it emulates a full office 2010 suite with the only hitch being that you must be online. 2GB of storage is free. Plenty for text docs. I usually am on wifi but hate to be restricted like that. I guess I'll just tether my iPhone when wifi isn't available.
Thanks much,
Pat

Most reactions

Latest posts