What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App failed to intall

wammbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mistakenly deleted a waiting FIFA 13 app on my ipad2 while it was downloading on iTunes. I tried install after full download via iTunes it failed to install, guys please help me out.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I get an app that is stuck on waiting, sometimes I delete the icon. However, I have to reboot to get it to go away. I end up holding the power button until the slide to turn off button shows up. After it has fully powered down I turn it back on and try the download again. Other times I end up downloading it to my computer and then install it through iTunes. This problem has happened on my iPad about three times so far.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there, sometimes when an app is waiting check to see if there is anything pending in the iTunes app itself. If so, deleted those and see if your FIFA app will begin installing.

Also, see this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/51757-apps-stuck-waiting-mode.html

BTW...-I just deleted your other post which was duplicate of this message. Please do not do this as it is against forum rules. We want to keep topics to one thread to make it easier for members to follow the discussion and assist as needed. This cannot be done when there are multiple threads present.

Thank you.

Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

OP
W

wammbz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Fid and Skimonkey. The rule is noted.

Most reactions

Latest posts