What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 13 ipad 2

gillypunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloaded Fifa 13 for iPad 2 with IOS 6 installed but app won't open please help

Rich76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here for me - IPAD 2 with IO6 and its a mess - I get the spalsh screen and then the menu and thats about it - buttons freeze and nothing much goes on at all. I must have re-booted about 10 times but nothing doing. Really poor from EA - I read about 20 similar reviews in the first 100 posted about the game. It might only be £5, but you expect the thing to work!!!!!

If you look on EA's support page for Fifa13 and go to "Platform" they don't even have IPAD/IPhone or Android listed - I then started to think you needed an extra controller to make it work - then I decided to go to bed as I'd been thinking about it to much!

Any help out there would be appreciated.

R.

OP
G

gillypunter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here for me - IPAD 2 with IO6 and its a mess - I get the spalsh screen and then the menu and thats about it - buttons freeze and nothing much goes on at all. I must have re-booted about 10 times but nothing doing. Really poor from EA - I read about 20 similar reviews in the first 100 posted about the game. It might only be £5, but you expect the thing to work!!!!!

If you look on EA's support page for Fifa13 and go to "Platform" they don't even have IPAD/IPhone or Android listed - I then started to think you needed an extra controller to make it work - then I decided to go to bed as I'd been thinking about it to much!

Any help out there would be appreciated.

R.
Looks like we've got to wait for a update fixing the bug might change software back to IOS 5 and see if that works

zunex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not even install some apps on my iPad 2 when upgraded to iOS 6. And it's even more frustrated when I found that after installed FIFA 13 the game didn't open -_-

lusionwolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having the same problem on my ipad 3.I planned on geeking out on the game ea sucks :(

lusionwolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys i found the soultion.If you turn your ipad the other way around(the volume part up)it will work

jimmyjoejames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got FIFA 13 on my iPad 3 with iOS 6 and it works great, the graphics are amazing, and gameplay is unbelievable

btw, commentating is amazing and rarely repeats itself

Attachments

• image-539880117.jpg
    image-539880117.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 628

jimmyjoejames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fifa 13 is amazing, it may be a little pricy, but between the great gameplay, graphics, controls, and commentators, this game is well worth it

jockmcd

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone know if fifa 13 is compatible with ipad3 with icade, i know the controls work but there is the skill grid button where you have to swipe the screen , is it possible to play with icade only ?

Most reactions