Apotop DW09 Wi-Reader Lets You Transfer Data Between iOS Devices

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, May 28, 2013.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +108 / 0
    [FONT=&amp]
    [​IMG]

As we approach the holiday season, Slash Gear recently featured a very useful little piece of kit from Apotop, the DW09 Wi-Reader, which is designed to enable you to transfer data to and from your iPhone or iPod on the go. Slash Gear says that the Wi-Reader is as big as your palm, and lets you wirelessly share and transfer videos, photographs, and other data between your iPhone or iPad and an SD memory card. It supports up to three devices at once, for simultaneous sharing and streaming of content such as movies, and it also supports streaming of movies and other content in file formats not usually permitted by Apple for its iOS devices. Flash drives and external hard drives (with their own power source) up to 3TB are supported by the DW09. And, most importantly for those travellers out there, it can also be used as a mini Wi-Fi hotspot for 802.11n wireless networks. The DW09 costs $79.99 from Apotop. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Many thanks to Super Moderator Gabriel1 for the heads-up on this story.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source:[/FONT] Apotop DW09 Wi-Reader makes it easy to transfer data to and from iOS devices - SlashGear
    Apotop Global Technical Support Center
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,208 / 1
    Wow...I have never seen this kind of thing, but this looks interesting and useful...especially on vacation. I am curious how it would work as a mifi hotspot device? Just wondering how easy it is to set something up like this!
  3. iJamesH

iJamesH iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +114 / 0
    Nice I'd like to get one so I can transfer the music from my iPod to my iPad.
  4. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +749 / 0
    I've got one on order, it should arrive in the next couple of days and I'll post a review when I figure out what it does! Luckily for me I got mine for just £25 as it was on special offer!

The Archangel