Seagate is one of the most known companies when it comes to storage devices. Present at the world's biggest tech show CES in Las Vegas, the company has unveiled three new devices that are also compatible with iPhone and iPad users.
New 500GB Seagate Wireless portable hard drive
Seagate Personal Cloud
- Available in five bright colors - lime green, cool blue, slate gray, fire-engine red, and white
- 9 hour battery life
- Stored photos and videos can be streamed directly to an iOS device through the Seagate Media app
- New auto backup feature for making a secondary copy of photos and videos
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Available in January for $129.99 from the Seagate website and through retailers like Amazon and Best Buy.
- Allows users to backup their computers and store content securely on a dedicated hard drive
- Streams video and play full HD content with no buffering or lag
- Intuitive, media-rich browsing experience
- Can also be set up with a secondary backup to other popular cloud service
- Shipping in 3TB, 4TB, and 5TB capacities with pricing starting at $169
- World's thinnest 500GB portable hard drive at just 7mm thick
- Steel finish
- Available at the end of January for $99.99 from the Seagate website and from retailers like Amazon
Seagate is also debuting several new LaCie products, including the designer LaCie Mirror hard drive and the LaCie Rugged RAID thunderbolt hard drive.