What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone wake up in the middle of the night and go on your ipad?

mandapandalove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't always but usually if I can't get back to sleep I go on for awhile web browsing. And whats funny is before I go to sleep this is what I'm on. It's a rountine with me lol I think I have a problem because even my boyfriend complains at times telling me to put my ipad away for awhile and spend time with him. Opps lol

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I try to stay offline on my phone, computer, iPad or even TV a few hours before bed. I find I sleep much better.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Errr! Yes, I'm exactly the same. My family think I'm weird. If I can't sleep, then I Ipf or read one of my books on iBooks or kindle. Or surf the web looking at all the reviews for the iPad 3rd gen. Sorry but I'm sad. Lol

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

wholesalestunna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do it... I use it to stay up all night too when making the transitions back to the graveyard shift too (like tonight)

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol I am 14 hours ahead of west coast USA I usually log on every night at different times to check on the 3 Apple forums I look after. I still manage a good sleep and my partner has no problem with my iPad and iPhone and Apple forum admin requirements.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleep? What is this activity you speak of?
AA

Lol.

I often wake up, hop on iPad and go back to sleep. Before going digital, I'd sometimes wake, read a bit and return to sleep. No difference. I basically do whatever my body is up for and feel well rested, with exceptions for jet lag.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes,all the time. I'll start reading a book,I fall asleep reading. I wake up and continue.
Sometime I'll start watching a TV show using the cable app.

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I cannot sleep ,the iPad is a life saver.
A quick check on ipf ,a catch up on the news then back to sleep

gift eze

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Patrizia_NC said:
I try to stay offline on my phone, computer, iPad or even TV a few hours before bed. I find I sleep much better.

That is good 4 u my lady keep it up,rest is good

jegellman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I make it a point to have several Words opponents from the West Coast (I'm in Virginia, U.S.) just in case I can't sleep!

umeflower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I usually go on my iPad before I sleep. It gets me really sleepy

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to be that way but I find if I am "unplugged" a few hours before bed I sleep much better through the night.. if I am logged on it wakes me up and I don't sleep as well at all. it makes a HUGE difference.

Most reactions

Latest posts