What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to downgrade new iPad2 which came with 4.3.5 out of the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocdetails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I'm reading these threads right, then I'm reading that without the 4.3.3 blobs it is not possible to downgrade the version. Is that correct? If I can't downgrade from 4.3.5 to something else, then there is no other way to jailbreak my iPad2. I just got it out of the box yesterday after my iPad 1 was dropped and I cashed in on the black tie protection from Best Buy. They didn't have the original iPad in any of the stores, so they said I would have to get the ipad2. Right out of the box it had 4.3.5 on it and I've been trying to downgrade it all day so I can jailbreak it. I don't care if it is tethered or untethered. Is there anything I can do?

I've spent hours searching and trying, so I'm mainly posting this so others can search the answer out who are wondering if their new iPad2 with 4.3.5 out of the box can be jailbroken. So far I'm finding the answer is no, but you guys are the geniuses at this, so I'll hope for some advice.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The answer is no. Sorry. :(

And please don't post in multiple threads with the same issue. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts