1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad 2 4.3.5 jail break - help a noob out please.

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Jessicatt, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Jessicatt

Jessicatt iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi gang
    I'm a srs noob and have been looking online for this but I just can't find anything relevant. Is it possible to jailbreak iPad2 4.3.5 without downgrading to 4.3.3, and if not, is downgrading to 4.3.3 safe/legit.
    If people can refer me to sites of which. Can jailbreak or even get info that'd be cool

Thanks!
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,754 / 0
    You cannot jailbreak on iOS 4.3.5 on an iPad2. If you have SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3. AND a WiFi only iPad2 (no 3G), then you can downgrade the iPad2 to iOS 4.3.3 to jailbreak it. Else, you are outta luck.

If you do have blobs AND a WiFi only iPad2, then see this sticky on how to load that firmware version: http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-your-ipad-using-tinyumbrella-shsh-blobs.html

Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. I have moved this to the regular Hacking forum as it was posted in the incorrect spot...