What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 4.3.5 jail break - help a noob out please.

Jessicatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi gang
I'm a srs noob and have been looking online for this but I just can't find anything relevant. Is it possible to jailbreak iPad2 4.3.5 without downgrading to 4.3.3, and if not, is downgrading to 4.3.3 safe/legit.
If people can refer me to sites of which. Can jailbreak or even get info that'd be cool

Thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You cannot jailbreak on iOS 4.3.5 on an iPad2. If you have SHSH blobs for iOS 4.3.3. AND a WiFi only iPad2 (no 3G), then you can downgrade the iPad2 to iOS 4.3.3 to jailbreak it. Else, you are outta luck.

If you do have blobs AND a WiFi only iPad2, then see this sticky on how to load that firmware version: http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-your-ipad-using-tinyumbrella-shsh-blobs.html

Good luck.

Marilyn

P.S. I have moved this to the regular Hacking forum as it was posted in the incorrect spot...

Most reactions

Latest posts