What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good alternatives of YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duduhead96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I updated to iOS 6 but as nearly all of us who updated it am unhappy that there is no YouTube app anymore... Does anyone know if there is an app that is close to the original YouTube app on the iPad? One that you can log into your google account and see favourites, subscriptions and watch videos (video watching is easy to find but the others... are not)
Why does Apple always have to make other big companies their enemies... Why not friends? Every day I read something like "Apple blablabla against blabla" and suddenly we (their customers) are the ones that suffer. Nobody in Apple is thinking about that I guess...

I hope that the forum will save the day for me once again...
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pocobear said:
Jasmine in app store, free.

+1

Here's a screenshot. Highly recommended.

Jasmine requires iOS 6. Upgrade to the latest version immediately for best results.

Jasmine allows you to log onto your YouTube channel, and access favorites and playlists.

image-3907686709.jpg

Last edited:

zunex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jasmine is a fairly good option though, but for only until Google release a native Youtube app for iOS 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts