What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Shorty airways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are ever unsure what to send bear in mind that certain flight routes require you
to have items in your possession.

To secure 3 stars for the route you will need to use the following :-

35 Landing lamps to Bali Islands
69 Radio Transmitters to Malta
92 Fuel supply to San Francisco
69 Fuel additives to London
92 Additional Radars to Singapore
110 Spare Wire to Sydney

Best get your requests in early and build up a stockpile.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

TorqueSP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just sent out a load of Flight Catering gifts tonight as there seems to be a growing need for them. I succumbed and bought the stamps I needed for the terminal, so if lilly2 or shorty could remove these from my list of needs that would be great thanks.

My next goal is to upgrade my control tower to level 4. I'm not sure what I'll need for this so if you know and can send me anything useful that would be great. ### EDIT I've just found out all I need is 1 ergonomic chair and 1 shredder.

Torque

Last edited:

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know of anyone who has Ergonomic chairs to gift or are they like shampoo and no where to be seen (except crossing your fingers for flights to Moscow)?

HawkeAnyone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone once again!

I got pressed into a really tough situation at work, so had the kids check on AirCity and keep it going in my absence. If they haven't been keeping up on the gift-giving, I'll... correct them, and start passing out the goodies again.

With that said, I like the new Thread here people! Niiiiiice.

I did some research, and it appears (99% certainty) that Shampoo bottles are AirCash purchased only. Bum... Deal. And yes, there is a quest that needs the Hotel.

I'll put my list of send-ables up shortly, but in the meantime, I _need_ Defrosters... and I'm starting to get that chill that they have to be bought, or at least _tried_ to be

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HawkeAnyone said:

I'll put my list of send-ables up shortly, but in the meantime, I _need_ Defrosters... and I'm starting to get that chill that they have to be bought, or at least _tried_ to be

Hawke, can you make a short signature that lists your key needs? That will help.

And I agree with you. I think defrosters are rare

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lilly2 said:
does anyone know of anyone who has Ergonomic chairs to gift or are they like shampoo and no where to be seen (except crossing your fingers for flights to Moscow)?

I have been having issues with these as well. I have found only lots of flights gets them. Getting to 4 jets as soon as possible helps.

Crewman.

whanna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you are ever unsure what to send bear in mind that certain flight routes require you
to have items in your possession.

To secure 3 stars for the route you will need to use the following :-

35 Landing lamps to Bali Islands
69 Radio Transmitters to Malta
92 Fuel supply to San Francisco
69 Fuel additives to London
92 Additional Radars to Singapore
110 Spare Wire to Sydney

Best get your requests in early and build up a stockpile.

This is where I am now. Finishing my third star to SF, and working the green jet flights to get stamps and ergo chairs. Lots of waiting involved on the 3-4 hr flights, jet repairs (had to buy a second slip in the repair shop), making sure you check in often enough to get passengers, trying to stagger flights so you don't run out of fuel to launch, etc. Anyway, that's why I put out the call for those items a few days ago, I began to realize the need. Thanks for putting it out there so concisely Shorty.

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whanna,

Same here. Six planes in the air and on long flights... Sure takes a long time to get stars. I've given in a couple times to speed the planes up but that probably wastes too much fuel. The worse thing is when you have several planes return and none of them have stuff drop. Ugh! Catching up flights to three stars does seem to make a difference

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Found the new thread. I currently don't need anything, just saving to upgrade the control tower -100k to go...

All my quests are also done,which is a bummer, so my game has become quite dull.. All about money accumulation now.

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on trying to get three stars for my jets. Seems like it is going to take a while. Has anyone noticed that scooters just aren't dropping any more? I have lots of everything for the Lost and Found collection except scooters.

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha! Son of a gun, guess what just dropped from a turboprop guest plane!

Most reactions

Latest posts