Airport City Trading Centre

Discussion in 'Airport City Forum' started by skimonkey, Sep 18, 2012.

1. whanna

whanna
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    This is where I am now. Finishing my third star to SF, and working the green jet flights to get stamps and ergo chairs. Lots of waiting involved on the 3-4 hr flights, jet repairs (had to buy a second slip in the repair shop), making sure you check in often enough to get passengers, trying to stagger flights so you don't run out of fuel to launch, etc. Anyway, that's why I put out the call for those items a few days ago, I began to realize the need. Thanks for putting it out there so concisely Shorty.

2. lilly2

lilly2
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Whanna,

Same here. Six planes in the air and on long flights... Sure takes a long time to get stars. I've given in a couple times to speed the planes up but that probably wastes too much fuel. The worse thing is when you have several planes return and none of them have stuff drop. Ugh! Catching up flights to three stars does seem to make a difference

3. marsm

marsm
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Found the new thread. I currently don't need anything, just saving to upgrade the control tower -100k to go...

All my quests are also done,which is a bummer, so my game has become quite dull.. All about money accumulation now.

4. lilly2

lilly2
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I'm working on trying to get three stars for my jets. Seems like it is going to take a while. Has anyone noticed that scooters just aren't dropping any more? I have lots of everything for the Lost and Found collection except scooters.

5. lilly2

lilly2
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ha! Son of a gun, guess what just dropped from a turboprop guest plane!

6. rickcc

rickcc
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Just switched to this thread. Yay!
    Lilly: I get tons of scooters and no Textbooks - guess this is another of those random settings that is different for each player? Like what you can gift...

I Now have all I need for the hotel - will build it shortly and finish that task. Thanks to all who gifted. Now starting on my Lv 4 Repair base.

My turn to gift now...

Updated sig and line for gifting table:
    rickcc: Fuel Additives, Additional Radar, Archive Box x2, Insulation x2, Hull Parts x2, Lining Plate x1

7. Ircro

Ircro
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Gifts for today sent.
    I need fuel supply and powerfull radio transmitter.

I can send: - all-inclusive bracelet, fuel 3 units, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passengers 10, powerfull radio transmitter, textbook, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine. I need additional radar, fuel supply, powerfull radio transmitter, landing lamp.

8. Shorty airways

Shorty airways
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ask and ye shall receive

9. Sledo001

Sledo001
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I no longer need textbooks or powerful radio transmitters, so thanks for all of the gifts! I'm not currently building anything since I don't have a lot of coins, so I'm not really in need of anything yet. Just basic things for flights at the moment, I guess!

10. skimonkey

skimonkey
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Wow, already on 5 pages?

You guys are having a great time in here! :)