Airport City Trading Centre

Discussion in 'Airport City Forum' started by skimonkey, Sep 18, 2012.

1. TigaSefi

TigaSefi
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    No updates and leppies are still not dropping anything. I think I will can this event and go back to normal.

EDIT : Sig updated. If the game does get updated then I'll have horseshoes again.

#23161 TigaSefi, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2015
  2. RobWu

RobWu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I have got scarce drops from flights to Irish destinations, but leprechauns dropped nothing at all yet.
    There was a notice of update one day, but it later disappeared.

3. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    It does seem as if this is not going anywhere, I'm mostly just flying to get the stars on the Irish flights now.

4. Wabbitgirl

Wabbitgirl
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Apparently this notice was an error. The update is still on it's way so keep collecting horseshoes.

Message from an Airport City developer: "That window you saw was an error on our part, there never was an update available really.

During Christmas season it might take up to a month to get an iOS app approve, so last year for example we've submitted an update with Christmas event in early November. I'm not kidding you, they have a long line of new apps and app updates. On average, though, it's 10-12 days, so it should be any day now, and you'll have plenty of time to get the event reward. And again: I'm deeply sorry this whole thing has passed our internal testing unnoticed."

5. Troglodyte96

Troglodyte96
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ah, I should have known, it's Apple's fault.

6. RobWu

RobWu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I'm deeply stunned that AC developer is deeply sorry (and ipso facto admits that's their fault) :D

7. rasmith1959

rasmith1959
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Hi! Been lurking in here and reading about this game and so I finally took the plunge and downloaded it and gave it a go. Interesting game I think I'll like it but I'm having a problem with it, I can't buy anything!

Every time I try to buy coins or Airport dollars I tap on the buy button and it fades out and goes back to the game. Doesn't go to iTunes to make the purchase or anything else. Anyone else have this problem before?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

8. RobWu

RobWu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Let's cheer up this unsuccessful event: hereby I announce a (… drumroll):
    Multiple Quantum Leap launch party!
    My friend Labiatka and I (RobWu^2) are planning to organise multiple Quantum Leap launch on March 28 (Saturday), starting at 18:00 CET (mainly from blue pad). As you may probably know - according to G! - Quantum Leap bonus is active for all participants of the launch and they cumulate, so if there are several Quantum Leap bonuses active at the same time, it is possible to complete space flights in just a couple of minutes.
    When two QL bonuses are active time of return should be under 15 minutes. We're looking for someone willing to activate third QL bonus - the time of return would then drop to 90 seconds only (all calculations are based on assumption that G! uses standard, not quantum math ;)).
    Everyone is invited, even if we won't find 3rd participant with QL!
    The rule is one and simple: until further notice do not add more points than a QL owner ;)

(I know I should post it in in Airport City Launch Requests, but it's a quite dead thread :))

9. TigaSefi

TigaSefi
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    You mean the QL bonus that is 350 greenies ? Nah not got one of those. I just got another ooo an update is available but again nothing in App Store!

10. RobWu

RobWu
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Yes, I mean exactly this bonus, I got it as a Xmas gift from G! and stashed for future use. I hope someone did the same with his/her bonus.