What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I have enough monitors now. Thanks.
I could use airline route maps and walkie-talkies though.

From what I can remember, Wabbitgirl can "send in return" walkie talkies and Wabbitgirl2 can "send in return" airline route maps. Send them both a monitor and let me know what you receive back.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I have enough monitors now. Thanks.
I could use airline route maps and walkie-talkies though.
I can "send in return" airline route maps, just send me anything from that set.

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, Thanks for the walkie talkies and the maps. I now have completed the tower.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
been away lately due to travelling and food poisoning. Normal service is resumed. Sig updated!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
haha that'll go down well actually! cheers!

Is the Space Training Center still something we can get ?
Upgrade Control Tower incoming for TS4.

Last edited:

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The new update sucks. Level 55 no credit for all the point over the past few months. whatever.

rob6962

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The new update sucks. Level 55 no credit for all the point over the past few months. whatever.
having to update repair base of course it needs a boatload of items to complete.

some of which you can gift. pneumatic cutters for me so i am sending those to everyone

Interesting

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
having to update repair base of course it needs a boatload of items to complete.

some of which you can gift. pneumatic cutters for me so i am sending those to everyone

Interesting
I can also gift pneumatic cutters from Troglodyte69, if anyone wants them let me know. Rest of the new gifts can't be sent until you reach level 51.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can also gift pneumatic cutters and will be able to gift glazing machine, earplugs and fruit lollipops after reaching L51.
Wabbitgirl, I'm in the same boat as you (playing on iPh4), but still fighting ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts