What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, I'm in the same boat as you (playing on iPh4), but still fighting ;)

I guess the iPads have spoilt me but the waiting for anything to happen on the iPhone4 is painful. The game also restarts every time I want to play it and this takes so long I have to pay attention or the screen will go blank and I have to start again. I will still play, just not as often, so for now it will have no needs.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It seems we have a new bug with the new update. IOS can no longer gift Android neighbours and Android neighbours can no longer join IOS launches.

Trog69, you probably have not been receiving gifts from my games since the update....correct?

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It seems we have a new bug with the new update. IOS can no longer gift Android neighbours and Android neighbours can no longer join IOS launches.

Trog69, you probably have not been receiving gifts from my games since the update....correct?
That's right, I can send to IOS neighbours, but I can't visit or receive gifts from them.
The game take a full minute to load on the iPhone 4s, I've had to increase the screen timeout. Otherwise look away and you have to start over. Grrrr!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is this bug a permanent bug? I hope not, it'll obviously make cross platform gifting a royal pain in the arse!

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great! Anyways not too far off completely my control tower! just a couple of flight helmets needed.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are finding it annoying having to scroll through the warehouse to find how many of these new items you have, I read about a quick, well sort of, trick to find them much faster.

Click on the Store, then Resources, scroll through this listing and you will find all the new items together at the end. While scrolling through, you will also see how many flight items you have. So much easier when updating your signature.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are finding it annoying having to scroll through the warehouse to find how many of these new items you have, I read about a quick, well sort of, trick to find them much faster.

Click on the Store, then Resources, scroll through this listing and you will find all the new items together at the end. While scrolling through, you will also see how many flight items you have. So much easier when updating your signature.
Wow! Nice tip, thank you!
In my opinion the warehouse should be organized as a grid and scrolled vertically - just like the Neighbors tab.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, I got a blue launch going on now with 1,150 points on board already and 19 hours to go if you want to join in. Can grab any position.

Most reactions

Latest posts