What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All my games have completed the quest so no longer needs and can no longer gift old lanterns. I will check your signatures and send you something from there. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog69 has reverted to the tutorial for the third time, grrrr! So guess I won't be completing the quest there, thanks so much GI. Please don't waste any gifts there for now folks.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl: if you need Yagi-Uda antennas @BullwinkleMoose, I can resend them.
Troglodyte: I can resend laminators and drawing boards @Troglodyte69, just send any other item from that set.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Troglodyte: I can resend laminators and drawing boards @Troglodyte69, just send any other item from that set.
Ok thanks, I have just sent you a drawing board.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thanks RobWu, I will keep that in mind if I can't find anyone else who can gift them. I am not in any hurry, still need lots of coins, but figured I would get a start on it.

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I have just sent you a drawing board.
I sent it back, please let me know if you got a drawing board in return.
Thanks RobWu, I will keep that in mind if I can't find anyone else who can gift them. I am not in any hurry, still need lots of coins, but figured I would get a start on it.
Just send any antenna when you're ready, I'll resend it.

HVWH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To complete the Mission Control I need all antennas exept the Yagi-one. I can send a Horn antenna.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HVWH and Wabbitgirl
Troglodyte69 returns Offset-Gregorian antenna, so if you send any antenna to me there I can help.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To complete the Mission Control I need all antennas exept the Yagi-one. I can send a Horn antenna.
You need to send antennas to Troglodyte69 for me to be able to return them to you. Troglodyte96 is blocked and can't send gifts.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Please send horn antennas to Bullwinkle. He can only return the Yagi one so will continue to send you back passengers unless there is something else you need. Thanks!

Most reactions