What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frederica, if it is flatbed scanners you need, Wabbitgirl can still gift them so let me know and I will make a note to send them to you until you have enough. You can return either passengers or fuel (20).

If anyone else needs flatbed scanners or technical pens, let me know.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[...]
If anyone else needs flatbed scanners or technical pens, let me know.
I could use 10 of each for future use - at last I'll be able to send back something useful now.
I can resend a drawing board and a laminator.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I could use 10 of each for future use - at last I'll be able to send back something useful now.
I can resend a drawing board and a laminator.

RowWu, I will alternate both items from WG and will try to keep track. When you have enough of each, let me know just in case I miss marking down one.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RowWu, I will alternate both items from WG and will try to keep track. When you have enough of each, let me know just in case I miss marking down one.
Thank you, I'll be counting them.

Last edited:

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a short note to let everyone know I will be on holidays for two weeks back on 11 February, but I won't have any Internet connection hope I can return to gifting daily with the same friends.

Happy flying to everyone.........✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a short note to let everyone know I will be on holidays for two weeks back on 11 February, but I won't have any Internet connection hope I can return to gifting daily with the same friends.

Have a good holiday.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Have a nice holiday and better leave your iPad at home - or you'll become a time traveller! :D

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok.
Can anyone send horn or vivaldi antennas? Need 1 of each to complete.

HVWH, do you still need a vivaldi antenna? Rocky can now gift them.

I am still not able to visit your city to see if you have the MCC3 completed, you are still at level 16 on my games. A few times you actually come through as username and I can then visit but not very often.

Last edited:

Most reactions