What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Same for me. I know I shouldn't say this but the flights have been quite generous on this quest.

You are very lucky. I brought in my 6 planes this morning and got 1 aerosol. We still have 10 days and I still need to find wax. Never did manage to complete the airmail quest so it would be nice to complete this one.

Last edited:

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The pumpkin bed can only be purchased and it drops items to complete the Great Seal. The prize for finishing the quest last year was the Haunted House.

For all: I have four pumpkin patches at LtCol Rehab and two at LtColRehab2. I also have 10 cemeteries on each, and seven and one Halloween Shops. Mostly from last year. Too bad we can't gift from warehouses - I have 84 and 17 cemeteries that can't be used since I'm maxed at ten each. I will group these together for easier access later tonight.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No as I still have to finish the whole thing. Now down to a mere 30 aerosols...

Plenty of time left...

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have gotten to the mini quest where I need to put together the great seal. In the comment area it says "You can also exchange collectible items with friends. Do what it takes, I need it!" Any idea what this means?

Elcapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We were neighbours but after my reset by GI when my battery died and I had to get a new iPad, I lost a few neighbours, not sure why. I will try to add you again. Update: I added you again and it worked.

Hi, I tried to add you too Wabbitgirl and also janie2, but don't seem to be able to link to you. I did thankfully link with troglodyte96, but not with anyone else who is currently on this forum. I've gone from about 70 friends to 30 which is tough for quests. I'm playing on ipad - if you have any active friends that you can share, please let me know.

I also need aerosols, like everyone else, as well as landing lamps, fuel supply and beacons! I gift daily.

Thanks jul1aM2

Elcapitan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried a soul net this morning and as soon as I clicked to activate it, all 5 white ghosts turned black, right away. Someone on another list had mentioned to get rid of those 5 then wait until the 4 minute mark and another will appear, get rid of that one and at the 2 minute mark another will appear and this is what happened for me so I got 7 in total.

The above worked for me just now.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to add you too Wabbitgirl and also janie2, but don't seem to be able to link to you. I did thankfully link with troglodyte96, but not with anyone else who is currently on this forum. I've gone from about 70 friends to 30 which is tough for quests. I'm playing on ipad - if you have any active friends that you can share, please let me know. I also need aerosols, like everyone else, as well as landing lamps, fuel supply and beacons! I gift daily. Thanks jul1aM2

Tried to add you from my iPad game, but no luck. Perhaps you could try adding troglodyte69 maybe it will work.

please send beacons or spare props to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are very lucky. I brought in my 6 planes this morning and got 1 aerosol. We still have 10 days and I still need to find wax. Never did manage to complete the airmail quest so it would be nice to complete this one.
Speaking frankly, for me, the airmail quest was easier. I will post a screenshot later today showing the status of my great great great great seal which GI don't want to give me.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have gotten to the mini quest where I need to put together the great seal. In the comment area it says "You can also exchange collectible items with friends. Do what it takes, I need it!" Any idea what this means?
So that's the quest after using a crystal ball, eh? I have stopped at the crystal ball one. I have 7, but will not use them until I get my seal.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to add you too Wabbitgirl and also janie2, but don't seem to be able to link to you. I did thankfully link with troglodyte96, but not with anyone else who is currently on this forum. I've gone from about 70 friends to 30 which is tough for quests. I'm playing on ipad - if you have any active friends that you can share, please let me know.

I also need aerosols, like everyone else, as well as landing lamps, fuel supply and beacons! I gift daily.

Thanks jul1aM2
Must be joking there! We are friends!

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tried to add you from my iPad game, but no luck. Perhaps you could try adding troglodyte69 maybe it will work.

please send beacons or spare props to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone) thanks
Miracle! Elcapitan could be friends with your locked game but not with the free one! Wow! What did you do? Surely, its your fault! :p

Most reactions

Latest posts