What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have heaps of black Wraiths flying around my airport and not one aerosol can to catch them with, I think these cans are made of gold....
It's funny, but when I had three aerosols, there were no black wraiths around my airport. When I had no aerosols, three black wraiths appeared. Does this suggest a not too subtle way to encourage me to spend greenies on aerosols?
Maybe I'm getting neurotic again.
Nutty

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have heaps of black Wraiths flying around my airport and not one aerosol can to catch them with,
I think these cans are made of gold....
Did you use the soul net or did they just drop by to say hello? I get 2 aerosols daily from Android neighbours and no black wraiths to use them on. Just your opposite. Gifting out of the warehouse should be made possible, just like another game I play.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's funny, but when I had three aerosols, there were no black wraiths around my airport. When I had no aerosols, three black wraiths appeared. Does this suggest a not too subtle way to encourage me to spend greenies on aerosols?
Maybe I'm getting neurotic again.
Nutty
That wasn't the case for me. I could use aerosols whenever I had the black wraiths. If only GI could be a bit better and...

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ok. I'll send you that. I already sent out the gifts for today, so you got a catering today. So, next day, an oscillating beacon for you.

Catering is also good abababababab. I'm just trying to stock up on beacons before I start on these destinations.

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you neighbours, between gifts and flying, I have now received enough bright lanterns to complete the mini pumpkin quest. Now I am going to need more fuel supply and landing lamps to continue with flights. Sure wish IOS users could gift aerosol because I feel this is going to be hard to complete. They are not dropping from flights very often.

Anyone know how to get a pumpkin patch?

I have four of them from last year - I think it was a prize for completing one of the collections last year, but not this year. Does it reference them anywhere in the game this year? I don't see that anywhere. Would like to get one or two for Rehab2.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have heaps of black Wraiths flying around my airport and not one aerosol can to catch them with,
I think these cans are made of gold....

I get most of mine from flying and almost none from clicking neighbor black wraiths.

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need Long Distance (LD) flight items like spare props, osc beacons, fuel hoses, deicers. LtColRehab2 - need LD flight items, thanks all!

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you use the soul net or did they just drop by to say hello? I get 2 aerosols daily from Android neighbours and no black wraiths to use them on. Just your opposite. Gifting out of the warehouse should be made possible, just like another game I play.

If you banish lots of white ghosts, eventually a white ghost is replaced by a black wraith. Soul Net replaces all five with wraiths.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you banish lots of white ghosts, eventually a white ghost is replaced by a black wraith. Soul Net replaces all five with wraiths.

Is it? you say 'eventually'. Is that a long long time? Is that time enough to complete the quest? Anyway, my problems are not black wraiths, my top problem is the Seal.

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No idea as didn't finish quest last time. Wax is the most reluctant of the items to appear so be patient. Guys, I'm working through the destinations and doing that really irritating quest alongside so trying really hard not to finish yet. I've now completed Transylvania and working on Fontainebleau. I'm moving on to Machu Piccu gradually and then will have a go at Windsor and the Delta destination, which temporarily escapes me. May I have oscillating beacons please? Lots of them. Please let me know what you need but until you hear otherwise from me - beacons. I think it's about 120. But I'll work out exactly what I need and keep nagging.

I'll send one. I could make use of a set of landing lamps... (about 10 missing)

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you neighbours, between gifts and flying, I have now received enough bright lanterns to complete the mini pumpkin quest. Now I am going to need more fuel supply and landing lamps to continue with flights. Sure wish IOS users could gift aerosol because I feel this is going to be hard to complete. They are not dropping from flights very often.

Hi! Tried to add you, but it says invalid code. Strange, I thought we were already neighbours?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it? you say 'eventually'. Is that a long long time? Is that time enough to complete the quest? Anyway, my problems are not black wraiths, my top problem is the Seal.

If it helps you, and anyone else that may need them. On Troglodyte69 I have moved my Halloween shops, cemeteries, and pumpkin patch to the very top of my airport to make them easier to find. Will do the same on 96 later today.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! Tried to add you, but it says invalid code. Strange, I thought we were already neighbours?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

We were neighbours but after my reset by GI when my battery died and I had to get a new iPad, I lost a few neighbours, not sure why. I will try to add you again.

Update: I added you again and it worked.

Last edited:

Most reactions