What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pad 2 launch on Rehab (username). Currently solo. Lots of time left. LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need router x4, smart glass x4, L8 town hall items. LtColRehab2 - need VoIP phone x3, laundry construction items, thanks all!
that was painful just lost 900 points on your launch you started ......

For AC Blankets please . Tribez code =f517jes Castlez code =1n184t. Please feel free to add me

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
that was painful just lost 900 points on your launch you started ...... For AC Blankets please . Tribez code =f517jes Castlez code =1n184t. Please feel free to add me

Yes, I lost 1600. I gotta stop working!

LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need router x4, smart glass x4, L8 town hall items. LtColRehab2 - need VoIP phone x3, laundry construction items, thanks all!

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LtCol Rehab (may show as "username") - need router x4, smart glass x4, L8 town hall items. LtColRehab2 - need VoIP phone x3, laundry construction items, thanks all!

Thanks for joining the new launch I'm planning on going slow what about you?
I've got so much small fuel, I want to use up....

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for joining the new launch I'm planning on going slow what about you? I've got so much small fuel, I want to use up....

I will stay behind you.I have lots of points to put in, if needed.

Can't speak for anyone else who joins!

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will stay behind you.I have lots of points to put in, if needed.

Can't speak for anyone else who joins!

Thanks, I've put in heaps, can go slow now, up to you.....if nobody else sneaks in.....

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, I've put in heaps, can go slow now, up to you.....if nobody else sneaks in.....
ops caused to launch quickly didn't read this first...

For AC Blankets please . Tribez code =f517jes Castlez code =1n184t. Please feel free to add me

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a blue launch running, only need 266 points and third is available. You can pass the third person as he only puts in a few points each launch.

We have lift-off!!

Last edited:

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, anyone up for a blue pad launch? I've joined in late and we've only managed 1326 points with 2 hours to go. If anyone can throw a few more points in it would be great.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Launch 3 runing if you have loads of points help youself to first place

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Everyone is invited - pad 2 launch @RobWu^2, 8 hrs to go. 2nd and 3rd place available.

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm still active on AC but recently not had much time for posting (sorry).
I had a strange encounter yesterday evening when attempting a Lunar Mission launch and I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience:
When beginning to launch, I noticed that our old friend (@)ydl(@) had started a launch and he/she had a Quantum Leap bonus activated. I jumped on board and got fourth place and within seconds the launch was fully subscribed and I sent my rocket off. I expected to see the flight clock showing about 2.4 hours but it landed immediately and I picked up my prize. I was then able to launch another Lunar Mission and again, 'ydl' had initiated a rocket launch which I joined. It was all rather frantic but I again got a few points in before that rocket was fully subscribed and it too was launched. Again it landed immediately and gave me my prize. I tried one more 'ydl' launch which went into orbit within seconds...then I ran out of stuff to contribute. I assume that 'ydl' continued to launch and land missions long after I exhausted my stocks.
The obvious conclusion (right or wrong) is that this player, and maybe some others too, have hacked the game. I don't see any legal way to speed up rocket launches to zero duration.
'ydl' has accumulated 158 Lunar Missions during this week, and, by my reckoning, even playing 24 hours per day and constantly using Quantum Leap you should only be able to achieve 70 flights per week. That's not to mention the vast numbers of other space craft and aircraft flights that have be conducted by the same player in the same week...interesting!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Taking into account that (@)ydl(@) has also been 1st for many cities during last week it's obvious that he/she is not playing fair...

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello eveyone still playimg and now havevgot back on to forum maybe we need a group launch day :)

Need information sign and turnstyle

Most reactions

Latest posts