What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

Swirlyimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
palmbox said:
RobWu, Swirlyimp, I added you too.

To complete the Cosmic Fuel Station, I need :
- 2 Assembly Robots
- 1 Spaceship Engine
- 4 Laser Levels
- 2 Robot Testers

Thanks for all !

Thank you for the add. I will take just about any gift at this point; Although the space stuff more so, since its limited. I didn't see your post here before gifting, but feel free to pm me daily for what ya need. I will gladly look before gifting. ;)

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
UzBourkes, we're connected. Swirlyimp, I'll add you tonight.
The range of possible levels was expanded! One of my neighbours jumped to 40th level :)
Anyone else wants to exchange space items?

dthomp1473

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just sent u request what items do you need? For mission control I need 4 dispatcher console 3 server racks and 2 video wall

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sent u request user name Dthomp

Just sent u request what items do you need? For mission control I need 4 dispatcher console 3 server racks and 2 video wall

Dthomp, I'll add you in few hours (if you're referring to me). Things I need are listed in my signature - I update it frequently.
BTW: don't write one post just after another, edit the first post instead.

dthomp1473

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering I entered 2 friend requests today. I then went in and tried to enter Nuttykaty and was told promo code bad. Is their a max number of adds per day?

dthomp1473

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went to add Palmbox2 got wrong promo code? Is there a max number neighbor adds per day. I did send in request under Palmbox and that seemed to go. My user ID is Dthomp level 27

shauwann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play daily and exchange gifts as needed. Inbox me if you need specific gifts. I need space mission gifts.
Also can someone tell me where I can get the training center?

add me Shay beck

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts