What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

Lesquadroni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nathyssa said:
We play on iPad. I have tried to add about 30 people from here with only about 3 being successful. It always tells me the promo code is invalid when I try to add people. Can someone help?? It's very frustrating.

Just invited you! ;)

Tysase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope you dont mind ,have add some of you above.
I still have the problem that i cant see names so i don't now who i'm sending my gifts!

Feel free to add me: Tysase

Need: ergonomic chairs.pls.

Adnan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm a daily player and I need friends to complete the control tower level 2. Please add me adnan83

JackieLF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a new device and have had to start my Airport City from scratch. I need friends! Please add me! JackieLF1. Thank you!!

JackieLF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have a new device and have had to start my Airport City from scratch. I need friends! Please add me! JackieLF1. Thank you!!

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Does this mean we should remove JackieLf from our neighbourhood and add JackieLF1? Post what you need and I'll do what I can to help. I know the gifts you can send in return will be limited but duty free (if possible) or fuel or passengers are always welcome.

Flashman27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need Cash Machines and shampoo

Welcome.. Anyone requesting cash counters will have them in the next 20 mins or so ;-)

I need cash machines and shampoo... Willing to donate. Let me know what you are in need of... Thanks.
My airport city handle is "Flashman"

Most reactions

Latest posts