What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

jce2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Primodakine said:
Hi everyone Im level 35 and play on an iPad. I have many good buildings for you to visit. Please add me and

please send me

spaceship engine, robot tester and laser level!

Thanks everybody. I play everyday and will reciprocate! :thumbs:

My username is primodakine

Thanks!!

Primo, friend request sent

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Quadcarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me, hourly ipad player!!! Level 35 I have spaceship, mission control and 2 rocket fuel supply spots, along with a lot of x-mas and Halloween buildings! My profile name is Claytankers

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need more!

Thanks for all the adds people, some great gifts received.

If you're looking for someone with a Training Centre, Tadlotub has one if you can get him to accept your request. He hasn't mine :(

Palmbox2 - I accidentally deleted the request I sent you so could you send me one?

Regards.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for all the adds people, some great gifts received.
If you're looking for someone with a Training Centre, Tadlotub has one if you can get him to accept your request. He hasn't mine :(
Palmbox2 - I accidentally deleted the request I sent you so could you send me one?
Regards.

UsBourkes, it seems that you also deleted me. I tried to add you again, but due to "promo code not valid" message wasn't able to do that. Maybe you'll be able to add me.

Claytankers, I'll add you in few hours.

I need Dispatcher Consoles, can anyone send it or I have to buy it (like shampoo)?

UsBourkes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RobWu said:
UsBourkes, it seems that you also deleted me. I tried to add you again, but due to "promo code not valid" message wasn't able to do that. Maybe you'll be able to add me.

I get the same message. Didn't delete you, you just disappeared, I assumed you deleted me ;)

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I get the same message. Didn't delete you, you just disappeared, I assumed you deleted me ;)

No way, I don't delete lev 35 players :D
It's just Matrix aberration (or disturbance of the Force) :D

GarySTFC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having recently lost my lev35 city, now starting from scratch and building up neighbours again. Please add GarySTFC - playing very regularly at the moment to build the city back up and all gifts very warmly received!

mdnght

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After reintalling the game on my iPad I lost my account.

Now I'm starting over again from scratch.

Please add me, my new accountname is Spruce

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts