What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City - Friends request

Wouty007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
users

We play on iPad. I have tried to add about 30 people from here with only about 3 being successful. It always tells me the promo code is invalid when I try to add people. Can someone help?? It's very frustrating.

Hi Nathyssa,
It is frustating.
Try the following people and use the same capitals/spaces etc
Wouty007
Toverdrank
Cobra_city
Nandana93
Ikke405
Vancityman
Tigasef2
BeBot
Kazrobo
Kasiuna26

Just some random people from my list that are active and I managed to add

Mrpepper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We play on iPad. I have tried to add about 30 people from here with only about 3 being successful. It always tells me the promo code is invalid when I try to add people. Can someone help?? It's very frustrating.

Are you aware that friendship codes only work in Android while usernames are used in the iPad version? Mine is mrpepper for example.

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mrpepper said:
Are you aware that friendship codes only work in Android while usernames are used in the iPad version? Mine is mrpepper for example.

Hey there Mrpepper,
My neighbor names just came back and I don't see you on my list. And I can't add you. Can you try to add me?

jce2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, newbie to the thread and forum - grateful to help out as many people as possible quid pro quo

Mooses

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Username: Mooses

I've tried to add most of you but it says promo code not valid. Playing on ipad.

Thanks

axlkugj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Username: Mooses

I've tried to add most of you but it says promo code not valid. Playing on ipad.

Thanks

Mate, I think on iPad, you need to add the username instead of the friend code. Maybe you can try both.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks to Yanpi, Lilly and many others friends I finally equipped my Repair Base lev. 5.
Please carefully consider upgrading Repair Base to level 5, because there is no free slot after upgrade - the cheapest one costs 5 green banknotes. Fortunately I had some money saved for a rainy day.

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RobWu said:
Thanks to Yanpi, Lilly and many others friends I finally equipped my Repair Base lev. 5.
Please carefully consider upgrading Repair Base to level 5, because there is no free slot after upgrade - the cheapest one costs 5 green banknotes. Fortunately I had some money saved for a rainy day.

Thanks, that's good advice! I hate it when you have to need cash when you don't realize you'd need to.

JaXe

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And... When you don't have the parts to upgrade your repair base, you can't repair any airplane, which came back broken. I had it when I upgrade my repair base to level 4.

Did you know there is a weekend code, you can use it and get some extra money and green banknotes. Most of the time you can find it at the facebook page of airport city!

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you know there is a weekend code, you can use it and get some extra money and green banknotes. Most of the time you can find it at the facebook page of airport city!
Good to know - I'm playing on iPad and don't have FB account ;-)

Most reactions

Latest posts