What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adobe Overdrive Media Consul won't work with iPad update

phddsv00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If any one has found a solution I would be grateful to know about it. I uninstalled and reinstalled as was suggested. I am registered at Adobe and Overdrive welcomed me! But I cannot "Authorize" my iPad.

thank you

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Overdrive has stated they are having issues with their newly upgraded to iOS 7 app:

ugu4u2um.jpg

Their only suggestion is to delete the app and re-install it. However, it will cause you to lose everything and have to sign back in again, but that's all they have right now. I would assume they are feverishly working on a fix, so, if you don't want to go through the hassle, maybe you can just hold off using it until they update/fix it.

Issues ... Overdrive has them. :)

Marilyn

Waysouth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Overdrive is working normally since the update, I didn't have to do anything

Editing to add, the overdrive app itself updated a couple of weeks before the Ipad update, I did have to sign in again with the adobe ID, not the Apple ID

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts