1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Action Sheet

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Seadog, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Seadog

Seadog Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Mentioned in the iOS 6 presentation was a quick blurb about something called Action Sheet. From the information put out, it is a variation on the pull down list in apps like Photos and others were you can send an item as a email, message, twitter, facebook, or other places. Apparently, it will replace the list with a icon file. If what I am reading is right, this may be a very valuable resource. Instead of just a listing of a few permanent items, what if you can create a file sheet that is customized for your needs. For example, I never twitter or Facebook and would love to be able to remove such things from the options. In some programs, I would love to have easy ways to send things to dropbox, or various other applications. What if I could create a one click way to send something to my wife's MacBook, or my work computer? I do not know what the possibilities might be, but if these things were possible, it could make some functions really nice. Unfortunately, Apple is not saying a lot about Action Sheet, but there is always hope for great things.