What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP: An iPad Add that Creates Templates

JWHBurns

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in desperate need of an iPad application or a way to fill in a 'questionnaire' like documents.

It's rather hard to describe what I'm trying to do, so I'll try and make it as short/sweet as possible.

I work for a flat roofing company and we carry out site surveys checking the flat roof's health, integrity and what not. We currently fill out these 'inspection sheets', which is basically a 1 page A4 sheet with a variety of 'tick-boxes' and other boxes to fill-out text.

I'm wondering if I could bring this 'hard-copy' inspection report onto the iPad so I can go around literally 'checking' a tick-box and writing in 'placeholders' on this A4 sheet (on the iPad). Further to this, I'm wondering if it's possible to have a 'Picture Content Control' similar to what you find it word, whereby all you have to do is do a few clicks and you can insert an image into the document.

TL;DR; An iPad App, or a way of creating an inspection document with a variety of tick-boxes/checklists/boxes to write in/images to automatically fill.

Can you help?

Cheers,

Jason

Most reactions

Latest posts