What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accessories in stores ~ WHEN?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is all I wanna know. I am tired of ordering on line. I want to check it all out in person. There are no accessories anywhere here!

Annoying as hell.:mad:

Okay ~

I feel better.

Kinda:p

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's why I forked the extra 200 when I ordered the iPad, to get them all when they were available

I'm estimating that Apple is swamped with orders in the rest of the world...

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we dont have it here too, unless i want a china made knock off's. they are all over the place. bought a stylus and almost scratched my ipad screen! if not for the screen protector. i threw it away. it costs me only 2$. lesson learned.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.. The Apple store in Norwich has them all....

I'm guessing the 10 hour+ flight is a little excessive just to get a £25 dock though.

I'm honestly really surprised there are supply issues in the US still. If you want an actual iPad, particular specs are hard to get, but there are plenty of accessories available.

drwinston001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, the only problem I had was when I first bought my iPad about 5 weeks ago, they didn't have any camera kits in stock. Everything else was plentiful and now the camera kits are too.

I guess this isn't helping much is it? It's turning into a ner, ner, ner, ner, ner thread.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess this isn't helping much is it? It's turning into a ner, ner, ner, ner, ner thread.

Well.. They did get the iPad before we did! ;)

Ive actually just been into the Apple store and their shelves are overflowing with an abundance of iPad accessories...

I admit, I'm just doing it to wind people up now.. But it's true :D

edit: I should have taken a picture ;)

AVService

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am aggravated by this too.
I can not find the Camera Kit to save my life.

Why,Why,Why?

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Local Apple store didn't have the official Apple case for the iPad, but I was just in a BestBuy store that doesn't carry the iPad, but they had a dozen cases over in the NetBook section.

slolane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here, local Apple store has stuff one day, sells out, nothing for a day or two and then back in stock for a day it seems. At least we are getting shipments but it's hit and miss... stopping in 10 times for something... not complaining, just sharing. Good luck!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is all I wanna know. I am tired of ordering on line. I want to check it all out in person. There are no accessories anywhere here!

Annoying as hell.:mad:

Okay ~

I feel better.

Kinda:p
Oh man, I love ordering stuff online! When I order stuff that comes through UPS or FedEx and get that elusive tracking number, the adrenaline starts pumping the closer it gets to the expected delivery date. And then when I see that my item is "Out for delivery", I just can't get anything done (except maybe write stuff on Internet forums!) because I am waiting for the doorbell to ring!

Oh, and as far as camera kits, I have three words to say about that; Am A Zon.

Most reactions