What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Uinique iPad Theme by subywrex - Winterboard

rday89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Camera, FaceTime, Photobooth etc are still using the stock icons. Anyone else have this?

FlavioX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Camera, FaceTime, Photobooth etc are still using the stock icons. Anyone else have this?

I have this as well. This is not only with this theme, other themes have this issue as well.

BTW Is this iPad theme still supported? There are lots of theme add-ons for the UInique HD Theme but these unfortunately don't work with the UInique iPad Theme.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is true to say it is an older theme and has not been updated by the author for the iPad2, hence the reason why those icons are not themed.

If you have purchased it, why not drop the author a brief note letting him know you would like to see an iPad2 update? The more people that show support and request features, the more likely it is the author will take note.
The contact details can be got through Cydia.

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
It is true to say it is an older theme and has not been updated by the author for the iPad2, hence the reason why those icons are not themed.

If you have purchased it, why not drop the author a brief note letting him know you would like to see an iPad2 update? The more people that show support and request features, the more likely it is the author will take note.
The contact details can be got through Cydia.

I've been following @Subywrex since before he released this theme for the iPad and he never once updated it after it was released. I Don't know why, but what really makes me mad is in the description in Cydia, he says "IT DOESN'T STOP HERE, Updates and Mods to come" and he hypes it up. I asked him twice if he was ever gonna update and he never responded. That was a long time ago. :(

iLoveMyiPad2!

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Won't let me purchase the theme saying" it's unknown whether this product is supported on your device" ...Strange since I'm on 5.0.1 and yes it is the IPAD theme I'm checking...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What I've noticed is that if you owned/had the theme (or tweak) installed on your iPad under 4.x, after you upgraded and re-jailbreak on 5.x, your iPad is still able to download the tweak.

However, if you never had the tweak before, you can't get it. So, one may be running it fine on his/her iPad, but another can't install it. That's why people get that "can't verify" notice.

The only thing I can suggest is to contact the developer. I am sure they have to tell Cydia, somehow, that the tweak is fine to run on iOS 5.

Hope that makes sense and clarifies things a bit.

Marilyn

spinning_axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've read through this thread but I can't seem to figure out why some parts of this theme are missing...and I don't just mean icons not changing :) For example in winterboard there are no SBWall or LSWall choices etc, just the UINique iPad...which is fine if everyone else has that, obviously that is how some themes come; however how do I then get the lockscreen? Or the wallpapers?..including folder wallpapers. They aren't in settings > wallpapers either. The only solution I have had is to go through iFile to /var/stash/wallpaper.3gjBqs/iPad and right at the top thereare 7 Uinique files, open them up and save to camera roll then set them as wallpaper. But that is only a somewhat remedy. Anyone have any idea on this?? :)

Most reactions

Latest posts