What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A RDP/VPN question

mode09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I have a RDP/VPN related question. I have a company issued Windows laptop I use to VPN into work and do my work tasks. I know you can set up VPN on the iPad and then get RDP apps to hit various machines, but that creates some challenges in my situation due to security/company policies as well as applications I need to use on my laptop once connected. What I would like to do if possible instead is RDP to my company laptop ( which I have done successfully) then once I am on the laptop remotely, VPN into work using the laptop's installed VPN ( which then drops my remote control). Is there any way to do what I am describing?

Thanks!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
mode09 said:
Hello I have a RDP/VPN related question. I have a company issued Windows laptop I use to VPN into work and do my work tasks. I know you can set up VPN on the iPad and then get RDP apps to hit various machines, but that creates some challenges in my situation due to security/company policies as well as applications I need to use on my laptop once connected. What I would like to do if possible instead is RDP to my company laptop ( which I have done successfully) then once I am on the laptop remotely, VPN into work using the laptop's installed VPN ( which then drops my remote control). Is there any way to do what I am describing?

Thanks!

In theory it should work, but it would be slow

Launch rdp from ipad to laptop, then via that connection launch rdp on laptop to company pc

I bleed in 6 colours

Most reactions

Latest posts