1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

A RDP/VPN question

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by mode09, Jun 10, 2011.

1. mode09

mode09 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello I have a RDP/VPN related question. I have a company issued Windows laptop I use to VPN into work and do my work tasks. I know you can set up VPN on the iPad and then get RDP apps to hit various machines, but that creates some challenges in my situation due to security/company policies as well as applications I need to use on my laptop once connected. What I would like to do if possible instead is RDP to my company laptop ( which I have done successfully) then once I am on the laptop remotely, VPN into work using the laptop's installed VPN ( which then drops my remote control). Is there any way to do what I am describing?

Thanks!
  2. wytey

wytey iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    In theory it should work, but it would be slow

Launch rdp from ipad to laptop, then via that connection launch rdp on laptop to company pc

I bleed in 6 colours