What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 days in transit, Hong Kong

Deamon34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't see anyway possible that my Ipad will be here June 30 Thursday 10:30am been in HK for 3 days. Still says in transit 3 days straight. Anyone else order from apple, online & run into this. I know it doesn't help that I check every hour but the lack of movement is driving me nuts. I cant watch any more videos on youtube of people enjoying their ipads.:(

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The tracking info may not be accurate. You still may get your shipment tomorrow.

tortmad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was the same as you. I was checking the transit report and thought it's never getting here! On Sunday night it said it was in Denmark I think it was and I thought no chance and then on monday morning I checked again and it said arrived at Edinburgh airport 5.55am. I was so excited I woke my sons up saying it's at Edinburgh it will be here soon! It arrived here in Glasgow at 10.00 am! So have faith and don't forget to let us know.

Incase you didn't see my other post I discovered by accident that when typing if you press the space bar twice at the end of a sentence it adds a full stop and a space. I really like that. You can try that when you get it.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both of mine were on time or early.things move quickly once they leave Asia.

Holly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought that about mine. You will get it. It really does move quickly once it leaves Asia.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is on same schedule with the same results. In HK for the last 3 days, expected date June 30 at 1030.... reading this I just realized tomorrow is June 30. LOL I don't expect it. But I'd be happy if I get it by Friday so I have it for the long weekend!

groundzero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same boat here! Just tracked mine on FedEx and said it's still in HK but estimated delivery for tomorrow June 30th.

OP
D

Deamon34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's seems a couple of hours after I created this post, my ipad shipped to AK. Woke up to find out that it is at "At dest sort facility" Philadelphia. Should have it by the end of the day. Apologies for whining, was just getting antsy.

328iGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's seems a couple of hours after I created this post, my ipad shipped to AK. Woke up to find out that it is at "At dest sort facility" Philadelphia. Should have it by the end of the day. Apologies for whining, was just getting antsy.

I know the feeling, the wait seems too long no matter how long it is! :)

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
Here is the detail for my Vaja case coming from Argentina.

Sat in Argentina for 4-days. FedEx only updated this yesterday.

One it starts the journey, it doesn't take long at all.

John

fedexvaja.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts