What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZooGue Case Review

bookemdano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Matthew - nice review

In regards to your signature--first of all you mis-spelled our President's first name (there's only one r). Second of all, you're attacking someone for having an anti-Bush signature? Isn't that a tad hypocritical? Third of all, do we really need political signatures on a forum about iPads? I'm sure you are allowed to have that as your signature, but it seems to me to be an invitation to flames. If we want to discuss politics can we not go to one of the many online forums that are dedicated for such a useless purpose?

But if you're going to have an anti-Obama signature, you're going to have to respect someone with an anti-Bush signature. Frankly, they both sicken me. Politics is totally broken in this country... and snide signatures only add to the problem.

Regardless, nice review... seriously.

Last edited:

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your review did nothing but pis' me off :D:D

i was patiently waiting for mine and after reading your review,, im no longer patient,,,, I WANT MY ZOOGUE NOW!!!

Great review,,, you actually did a lot better then the Zoo Gue video... Have fun on your trip..looks like you are ready to fly :p

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matt, I have a question for you - if you have the camera connection kit, does it fit the iPad connection okay with the case on??

I like the idea of the multiple-angles, I still hate all the Velcro. I'm debating buying the case and using it just as a stand and finding a nicer looking and slimmer case for travel.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your review did nothing but pis' me off :D:D

i was patiently waiting for mine and after reading your review,, im no longer patient,,,, I WANT MY ZOOGUE NOW!!!

Great review,,, you actually did a lot better then the Zoo Gue video... Have fun on your trip..looks like you are ready to fly :p
:p

Matt, I have a question for you - if you have the camera connection kit, does it fit the iPad connection okay with the case on??

I like the idea of the multiple-angles, I still hate all the Velcro. I'm debating buying the case and using it just as a stand and finding a nicer looking and slimmer case for travel.
Good question...it works, it plugs in, and the iPad will import the pictures, BUT it does not lock into place, meaning you could easily bump it off. I will update the review accordingly.
Showed the wife. She said "I like this WAY better than modulrcase.com". Sold! :)

Thanks Math3w... :)

Ordering from EDITED

Piko
Thumbs up!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, first post updated with camera connection kit info.

Wgary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see you've come back to pitch another fit after you got your post deleted yesterday. I suspect this one will too. But your post doesn't bother me, because I'm not against free speech like most Democrats, so I won't throw a hissy fit like you did and try to hijack the thread.

Thanks to all that commented on the reviews. Does anyone else have any questions...being that it's Sunday I could potentially take more pics or add more to the review if you were still unsure about it.

In the post you deleted, I respectfully suggested that there is no point in insulting people as you do in your sig file. This forum is about ipads, not politics. And I did like the review, as I also noted in the post you deleted. My sig line was just to make a point. I'll drop mine if you drop yours. :)

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope. And I didn't delete your post, a mod did. So if you continue this I'm guessing your username will be deleted next. Just a word of warning. Learn to use the internet. If you have an issue with someone personally in a thread, send them a PM.

Most reactions

Latest posts